Many people become frightened when told that their cholesterol levels are elevated. They think immediately just elevated cholesterol. Place them at the "Gateway heart attack." The fact is that there are more than cholesterol. High cholesterol is not reliable identify people with heart disease, and not hidden. Just reduce it all treating heart disease.
Cholesterol is a soft waxy substance by the body. It was also found among the fats in the bloodstream and in all of you. Cells of the body. Cholesterol is not "bad." It is beneficial to the body. Our bodies need it to form cell membranes to produce bile acids for digestion and to keep. Hormone and vitamin D, cholesterol and other fats. That can not dissolve in blood. They have to be transported into and out of cells by special carriers called a lipoprotein. There are several kinds, but what I will be focusing on lower density. lipoprotein (LDL, known as "bad cholesterol"). And high-density lipoprotein. (HDL, "good cholesterol") LDL cholesterol transport to the cell while HDL transport cholesterol from the cells. LDL is thought that trucks dump the waste down the street. (Block your arteries.) And HDL is a street sweeper to clean up. If a dump truck more than street sweepers,. The road is crowded.
When LDL is too much excess. Cholesterol can be deposited into the walls of the arteries. On the other hand, is not enough. HDL cholesterol, impaired transport away from the walls of arteries and veins in the liver for disposal. Therefore, LDL and too much or not enough. HDL can set the stage for stroke. This is a process which deposits of fat, cholesterol, cellular waste,. Calcium and other substances build up in the inner lining of the artery plaque. Plaque can grow significantly large enough to reduce the flow of blood through the artery. They can be separated and Cause blockage of the blood in the form. These blockages can block blood flow or break off and travel to another part of the body. If one occurs, and prevent blood vessels that feed the heart. Will cause a heart attack. If this occurs in the brain causes stroke. If the blood supply to the arms or legs is reduced, it can lead to poor circulation.
Research has shown that the reaction of LDL that causes the most damage in the arteries. Or the development of free radical oxidation is a process that has changed composition of this essential nutrient,. Change it to destroy the substance of this injury. LDL oxidation in the innermost lining of the artery wall called. endothelium and cause inflammation. It is therefore of LDL and of course, is. LDL oxidation involved in the blood vessels and heart attack risk increased.
In addition to LDL – cholesterol, other risk factors. For the development or heart attack. Stroke, including high levels of homocysteine, fibrinogen, triglycerides. (Another fat in the blood). And C – reactive protein presence of high levels of these risk factors. Can make other people suffer a heart attack or stroke even if their cholesterol is low.
Education Showed that low total cholesterol level is associated with depression and anxiety may be due to low cholesterol may reduce the level of the brain chemical serotonin research, other Recommended LDL level may be associated with an increased risk of some cancers. Pregnant women with low total cholesterol may be more likely to be born prematurely and have babies. Low birth weight infants.
Low HDL levels increase the risk of heart disease. For postmenopausal women,. Coupled with low HDL levels may increase overweight risk. Breast cancer.
What about cholesterol and food?
Typically the body makes all the needs of the cholesterol The liver with cholesterol production. 800-1500 mg per day and this has more to total cholesterol than the food. Liver can also make cholesterol from carbohydrates, protein or fat.
Egg yolk, meat, animal feed only. (ที่มีหางวัวเนื้อแกะและ!). Poultry, shellfish, milk and cheese, a cholesterol Plant foods without cholesterol (So, no cholesterol, ackee and pear). The amount of saturated fat. (Found in animals and some plants). And trans fat in food is the main cause of increased blood cholesterol. Trans fat is made when manufacturers add hydrogen to vegetable oil, a process called hydrogen; This increases shelf life and flavor stability of foods containing these fats. They can be found in vegetable shortenings. Some margarines, cookies, snack foods and foods made with or fried in partially hydrogenated oils.
Simple changes can lower your bad cholesterol and increase good.
• Maintain the level of fitness. Can you fit. Walking or other activities. Other for at least 30 minutes on most If you want to lose weight doing enough to burn calories than you eat every day.
• Limit the amount of food with high calories and low in nutrition, especially for. Limited food, such as soft drinks and snacks. Add foods that are high in soluble fiber. – Cereals, rice, oats, nuts, fruits,. Vegetables, nuts and seeds. The research shows that Mediterranean and low-saturated fat, trans unsaturated fat, high health and low calorie. – Reduced LDL cholesterol better than other foods. Other food is rich in vegetables, fish, lean and low in red meat and chicken. Food really low or no fat. Good job of reducing LDL, but also may reduce HDL dining and drinks. added phytosterols (stanols and plant Sterols) as a means to reduce LDL of your other American Heart Association. We recommend 2 to 3 grams of Sterols on plant
Also, I recommend supplements as follows.
• B vitamins, especially B 6,. B12, folic acid and niacin. Niacin is particularly effective at promoting a balance between health LDL and HDL cholesterol, take a minimum 100 to 200 mg / day, it can make your skin turn red and tingly Against this effect, I would tell my patients to use analgesics and infant head. Or 500 mg of Vitamin C with niacin their
• 1,000 to 3,000 mg of fish oil per day.
• Anti – oxidant These include garlic,. Vitamins A, C, E, minerals selenium
• Red Yeast 600 to 1,200 mg per day, extracted from rice Do not use this supplement if you will take. statin (a prescription for cholesterol-reducing drug).
Choke Artist • Extracts from the leaves. Take 1,800 mg a day.
• Policosanol take. 10 mg per day.
• Coenzyme Q 10 in antioxidants is essential for the production. Energy in small cells. That is called the engine. mitochondria medical supplies to the body's natural statin depletion of antioxidants, this Take 100 to 200 mg per day.
About the Author
DR. JACQUELINE E. CAMPBELL B.Sc. (Hons) M.Phil. (Pharmacology) M.B., B.S. Dr. Jacqueline Elaine Campbell is a family physician whose special interests are Pharmacology, and the use of Alternative/Complementary Medicine in the treatment of diabetes and other diseases that are common in Jamaica. She is the author of A Patient\’s Guide to the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus. http://www.6westmedical.com
Road Sweeper,Longma Special Vehicle
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”4″]street sweeper manufacturer[/affmage]