Upright Vacuums: Choosing the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Choosing a vacuum cleaner may sometimes prove to be frustrating. Almost all upright vacuum cleaners offer a multitude of things, like useful accessories, clean exhaust, and a powerful suction. But very seldom that it actually delivers what it promised. By taking into consideration the recent innovations included in the cleaner such as its HEPA filter and the bagless technology, you have a lot to determine the definite workhorse of the vacuum industry.
A Variety of Upright Vacuums
There are actually several upright vacuums you can choose from and coming from several brand leaders. These are a few of the upright vacuums you can select:
1. Dyson upright vacuums. Dyson is one of the current market leaders in the vacuum industry that promises strong suction power and performance. They have the slim models which saves about one-third of the space originally occupied by the traditional models. They use Root Cyclone Technology, which is quite helpful to allergic people and asthmatics. It can pick up the finest of pet hairs, loose carpet fibers, debris, and other grime and dirt in the carpet and floor. It comes with accessories that help in the cleaning process such as its telescopic wand. The see-through dirt canister eliminates the need for bags and doesn’t have clogging problems as it has HEPA filters. All Dyson upright vacuums are certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation in Britain and America.
2. Halo UV-ST Ultraviolet upright vacuum. This upright vacuum is touted to offer exciting innovations that struck the vacuum industry. It uses its UV-C light to kill the germs that are hiding and lurking in the carpet and the bare floors. This upright vacuum is just marvelous and is perfect for homes that have children and pets. The germicidal light kills the microbes and even flea eggs and also uses HEPA filtration and odor-trapping filters to enclose the vacuumed pollutants.
3. Euro-Pro Infinity Pet Care System NV31. This upright vacuum might cost just half the price of the leading vacuum cleaners, but it offers sheer vacuuming performance. It does not only have a strong suction, but it also has edge bristles on the main head that makes cleaning more efficient. This upright vacuum also has useful attachments such as the Pet Hair Power Brush to effectively remove stubborn pet hairs. Bare floor, hardwood, or tiled floors, cleaning is a breeze with Euro-Pro.
4. Eureka Limelight Green Capture 8803AVZ. This upright bagless vacuum cleaner is rich with features, but is sold at budget price. Its strong suction picks up grime and dirt on carpet floors, upholstery, stairs, ceilings, under the beds, and more. It has a Power Paw feature that has a special cleaning brush designed to remove tiny pet hairs stuck on stair steps, upholstery, or just about anywhere your pet snuggles most often.
5. Bissell Healthy Home Bagless Upright Vacuum 5770. What’s great about the Bissell is that it is designed for those who are fighting allergies. It has a dust-mite killing spray that will be used on pillows, upholstery, and mattresses. Its TurboBrush also helps in sucking pet hairs on any floor type. This upright vacuum offers self-adjustments for use on different heights.
The decision of choosing the right upright vacuum for your home lies in your hands. Bank’s Vacuum Superstores is just around the corner to help you in getting the definite vacuum workhorse for your home.
About the Author
: Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners only at http://www.banksvac.com/
Eureka Vacuum classic tv commercial 1978
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”4″]eureka vacuum bags[/affmage]